Finance and Administration Goals
FAD Mission Statement Provide high quality services and facilities, enabling each Evergreen community member to succeed.
FAD Core Values
Goals for 2011-2012:
- Improve compliance with college and state rules & regulations
- Continue to improve Greener Store Revenues
- Continue the search for a permanent location for the Tacoma Campus
- Update the benchmarks for the Exempt Compensation Plan
- Successfully complete negotiations with Collective Bargaining Units on campus
- Develop and implement a new Voluntary Leave Without Pay Program
- Recruit and hire new HR/Payroll Banner support position
- Limited Implementation of limited Electronic Personnel Action Forms (EPAF’s) starting September 2011
- Automate applicant tracking system
- Complete College Design Standards
- Improve installation and operation of Millenium system
- Complete Communications Building renovation by October/November 2012 and open building by March 2013.
- Design and renovate 2nd floor Lab I by March 2013.
- Complete predesign of the Lecture Hall Renovation by March 2012.
- Develop 2013-23 Capital Plan and 2013-15 Capital Budget
- Continue Energy Conservation Efforts with a goal of 5% improvement over 2011.
- Review structure of units in Facilities to make the most of existing resources
- Develop a plan to reduce motor pool deficits
- Target 95% completion within 60 days for routine Facilities work orders, and perform monthly review of outstanding items
- Develop and implement a major upgrade or replacement to our authentication/identity management system
- Improve cellular coverage on campus
- Implement Banner Imaging and/or position control/budgeting
- Perform campus-wide upgrade from Windows XP and Office 2003
- Implement remote management of campus AV classroom equipment/systems
- Continue to improve customer service by moving to a central help desk for technology support that incorporates support to faculty, staff and students
- Create a tracking system for work orders in Computing and Communications that will allow for more intra-departmental transparency.
- Complete transition of student email system to third party provider
- Finish backup restructuring and create new Data Recovery Plan
- Upgrade the Curriculum Management System
- Continue to improve the performance of the campus network and expand the new wireless environment to encompass all campus buildings
- Integrate copier and printer acquisition and support processes
- Explore moving to a more comprehensive IT security protection package
- Continue to explore additional functionality of HR Banner
- Implement Outdoor Emergency PA System for Upper Campus
- Explore the feasibility of a one-card system for students, faculty and staff
- Review possible implementation of E-Procurement
- Establish a testing schedule for all emergency communications systems