Office of Government Relations
The Evergreen State College Office of Government Relations works with state legislators, elected officials, and state agencies to advance the College’s legislative agenda.
The 2017 Legislative Session began in January. See the status of bills that impact Evergreen.
News and Updates from the Office of Governmental Relations
Evergreen 2017 Fact Sheets
- Washington Statewide Public Baccalaureate Dashboard
- Washington Results
- Earnings Information for Washington Graduates Employed in Washington
- Washington Higher Education Finance Report
- Evergreen Economic Impact Study (January 2013)
- Washington Technical Incentive Funding Model Task Force: Final Report 2013 (PDF)
- Evergreen: Performance Plan 2012 (PDF) Submitted and Accepted by the Office of Financial Management