Resources and Phone Numbers

In a true emergency on campus: (not breathing, heart stopped, serious bleeding) call Police Services at ext. 6140. They will call Medic One who will be on campus within 2-3 minutes. Or your can call Medic One directly at 9-911 from a campus phone or 911 from your home phone.

After Hours Medical Care and Community Referrals

Emergency Rooms in Olympia

  • Capitol Medical Center: 360-956-2590
  • St. Peter Hospital: 360-493-7289

Urgent Care Clinics

  • Pacific Walk-In Clinic: 360-455-1350
  • West Care Clinic: 360-357-9392

Other Medical Resources

  • Med Nurse Line at Capitol Medical Center: 888-633-5101
  • Family Practice Residency Clinic: 360-493-7230
  • Sea Mar Community Health Center: 360-491-1399

Dental Referrals

  • South Puget Sound Community College Dental Clinic: 360-754-9464
  • Sea Mar Community Dental: 360-570-8016

Need more? Additional After Hours and Community Referral information