Reserve Your Space
Reserve your space using the online campus housing reservation system or apply to live in one of our themed apartments.
When to Reserve Your Space
- Returning residents: Fall 2017 reservations open on February 1, 2017.
- New students: Fall 2017 reservations open on February 15, 2017.
- The freshman fall housing priority deadline is May 1, 2017. After May 1, spaces are available on a first come first served basis until we are full.
Winter and Spring: space selection begins at 5pm on the Friday of the previous quarter's evaluation week and ends at noon on the Wednesday before the quarter starts. See the Academic Calendar at a glance for specific dates.
Summer housing is handled through a special process. See the Summer Housing page for more info.
To use the online campus housing reservation system, you must be admitted to Evergreen and have an evergreen.edu email address.
Most spaces on campus are reserved using our self assign system. If you’d like to live in themed housing you need to complete a separate theme housing application process.
Review the rental contract to make sure you are aware of all important dates, dining plan requirements for all residents with fewer than 40 credits, and other terms of the contract.
To start the process for fall quarter, you may log in and fill out the housing application. Begin by confirming or adding your information. You can also request ADA accommodations if necessary.
If you’re new to campus housing, you’ll pay a one-time, non-refundable application fee of $45. If your financial aid expected family contribution is $0, you will be eligible to waive this fee. Contact us for more information.
Select a Space
Choose your roommates
You can hold a space for friends if you know their Evergreen email addresses. They will receive an email and have 24 hours to log in and reserve a space in your unit.
Log in to the campus housing reservation system to view a map of housing and reserve your room.
Select your room from a map of available rooms (like purchasing concert or airline tickets) .
You have 24 hours after making your reservation to pay the non-refundable $250 down payment towards your rent.
If your financial aid expected family contribution is under $5080, you may be eligible to defer this fee. Contact us for more information about the deferred payment agreement.
- We are currently running a waitlist for apartments for returning residents and students who will be over 21 by the end of next year. Visit our waitlist page for more information.
Check your Evergreen email
After you reserve your space, we'll send important messages to your evergreen.edu email address.
Offices across the college send information to your evergreen.edu address that is essential to your success at Evergreen. Housing information sent via email includes:
- Room reservation confirmation
- Meal plan information—Freshman (40 credits or fewer) living in on-campus housing are required to have a dining plan
- Roommate contact information sent in early September
- How to check-in
- Other information about living on campus
What if I change my mind?
If you’ve already booked a room but change your mind and are not planning on living with us, cancel your application and avoid being billed for rent.