Housing Check In Information
Winter Check-In for new housing residents is Saturday, January 7, 2017 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Come to the Housing Front Office on the 3rd floor of A-Building between 10 a.m and 4 p.m.
- Bring your ID and make sure you've read and understand the contract you will sign when you receive your keys.
- After hours Check-Ins are available at the following times:
- Saturday between 4 p.m. and 9 p.m
- Sunday between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- To check in during the above after hours times call 360-867-6832
DIRECTIONS TO CAMPUS
- Take I-5 to Exit 104, and follow Highway 101 to the third exit (The Evergreen State College). As you exit, you will see signs directing you to Evergreen Housing
- More detailed directions and maps
- If you’re not arriving by car, either the bus or airport shuttle have stops near A building. Check with your transportation provider for exact stops, or call if you have additional questions
- If you have a car you will need to purchase a parking permit.
- Visit the Parking website for more information
- Call the bookstore anytime at 360-867-6212 to set up a pre-paid account to easily charge bookstore items in the store
- Textbooks will be available to order or reserve for in-store pickup at www.tescbookstore.com starting in September
- The bookstore also offers many other necessities such as notebooks, discounted Microsoft & Adobe software, and Geoduck gear
We look forward to seeing you on Check-In Day! If you have any additional questions, please contact us.