GreenScreens at Evergreen
- GreenScreens are located in multiple places in the Campus Activity Building and Library building and are a great way to share news and information about your events and activities to our campus community.
- Campus offices are able to submit “slides” to be displayed on the screens at any point during the year.
- GreenScreens are updated every in batches; please submit your signage with that timeline in mind.
Please read over these guidelines carefully. If your GreenScreen do not meet these guidelines, it will be returned to you.
Formatting Your GreenScreen:
- The complete name of sponsoring organization must be displayed.
- Important: Be sure to include event name, location, date, and time, as well as any other necessary information (costs, contact information, registration, etc.) on the ad itself.
- Font should be easy for viewers to read. Limit the amount of text and make the text large. (Minimum text size of 24pt)
- The format must be in a PowerPoint Presentation (.ppt) or as individual images (.jpeg or .png) in a 16:9 aspect ratio (1280x720).
Click here for a .ppt template.
- Any images or materials that are used are the responsibility of the submitter. If needed, we may ask the submitter to provide documentation that copyrighted materials are used with permission.
Other Logistical Guidelines:
- Only those responsible for an event (originator or representative of an event) may submit events to the calendar.
- GreenScreens must advertise Evergreen sponsored events or information only.
- Submissions for personal events or sales will not be accepted. Personal events include, but are not limited to; parties, yard sales, and birthdays.
- GreenScreens for political or union campaigns will not be allowed.
- Final discretion of content is determined by Student Activities.
- Only one ad per event.
- Advertisements for sales from off-campus vendors will not be accepted.
Examples of Good Slides
The format must be in a PowerPoint Presentation (.ppt) or as individual images (.jpeg or .png) in a 16:9 aspect ratio (1280x720).
This is a good tutorial if you need some basic information on how to use Powerpoint
If you use the ppt template please refer to guide below:
1. Use the PPT template to get started
2. Font should be easy for viewers to read.
Limit the amount of text and make the text large. (Minimum text size of 24pt)
You can move the text boxes if you like...
3. Add images if you like, change colors of the fonts, background...remember to keep it simple and clear.
4. Submit either your ppt presentation or your jpeg at the Application for GreenScreen page.