Promoting the work of the college, recruiting new students, influencing retention, and communicating with friends of the college.
Marketing and Communications Division coordinates and manages internal and external communications to further the mission of The Evergreen State College. We work with departments throughout the college to promote the great work they do, to recruit new students, to influence retention, and to communicate with alumni and other friends of the college.
Marketing and Communications staff work on print publications, the Evergreen website, social media, and lots more.
- Go to the media information page for news media contacts, an Evergreen fact sheet, photos, and current news stories.
- Contact Nani Paape (x6066) for assistance with a print publication.
- Request photography or order business cards online.
- Go to the Web Resources site for assistance with the website or CMS training materials.
- See the online Style Guide for logos and how to use them.
If you need to contact a specific individual, search the Campus Directory for "marketing".