- Mathematics Across the Community College Curriculum
- Steen, Lynn Arthur, ed. 2001. Mathematics and Democracy: The Case for Quantitative Literacy. Princeton: Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation.
- Quantitative Literacy: Why Numeracy Matters for Schools and Colleges, NCED, 2003. Conference Proceedings.
- National Numeracy Network The National Council on Education and the Disciplines (NCED) aims to shine a spotlight on the need for a different and more effective approach to teaching quantitative skills, an approach rooted in contexts across the curriculum rather than in abstractions that resonate only within mathematics class.
- Mathematics Across the Curriculum In its first four years the Dartmouth Mathematics Across the Curriculum project created sixteen new courses: a six-course mathematics and physical sciences sequence (IMPS), two intermediate mathematics applications for science courses, and eight courses linking mathematics with a humanistic discipline. Additionally, it has influenced another thirteen, supporting the creation of new mathematics modules, case studies, or other interventions that add a mathematical lens.
- The Center for Mathematics and Quantitative Education at Dartmouth
- The Trinity College Math Center
- The Washington Center for Improving Undergraduate Education
- Khan Academy