Welcome to MES!
Congratulations - you've been admitted to our Fall 2015 cohort! What happens next, you ask? Luckily, we have a step-by-step guide to help you prepare for your next few years at Evergreen!
MES Next Steps
- Celebrate with friends and family - you did it!
- If you are on Facebook, join the Fall 2015 Cohort Facebook group!
- Sign up for the MES Admitted Student Afternoon on April 23, 2015 and the MES 30th Anniversary on April 25, 2015.
- Activate your MyEvergreen account so you can pay your tuition deposit and set up your Evergreen email.
- Register to take any missing pre-requisites. Make sure to finish them before Fall quarter starts on September 28, 2015.
- Fill out the 2015-2016 FAFSA if you haven't done so already to receive $20,500+ in student loans.
- Pay your $100 tuition deposit by May 1, 2015.
- Start looking for jobs and internships.
- Set aside the afternoon/evening of September 22, 2015 for MES orientation (mandatory).
- As a final check, review the Important Dates for the Fall 2015 Cohort.
- Join us for the first day of gCORE as an official MES student on Tuesday, September 29, 2015!
You can pay your deposit online via MyEvergreen. To do so, you first need to activate your MyEvergreen account. Once activated, select Student Financial Services then follow these directions:
|April 23, 2015
||MES Admitted Students Afternoon at Evergreen|
|April 25, 2015||MES 30th Anniversary Celebration. Admitted students invited for free.|
|May 1, 2015||Tuition deposit of $100 & confirmation due for first round admits and Fall 2015 deferred students.|
|September 15, 2015||Written documentation due for provisional admits (missing BA/BS)|
|September 22, 2015
||Mandatory MES Orientation|
|September 28, 2015||First Day of Fall 2015 classes|
|October 15, 2015||Transcripts due for conditional admits (missing pre-reqs) and provisional admits (missing BA/BS)|