Fee Waivers for MES Applications
The Graduate Program on the Environment offers application fee waivers to the following groups of people:
- AmeriCorps and Earth Corps alums
- AmeriCorps and Earth Corps members
- McNair Scholars
- Returned Peace Corps Volunteers
- U.S. military veterans
Applicants who fall into one of these groups must submit proof of membership as defined below:
- AmeriCorps/Earth Corps alums: A copy of your AmeriCorps Service Letter obtained from my.americorps.gov. Please send a copy for each completed term of service. International Earth Corps alums must send a letter or email from Earth Corps indicating your term of service and service dates.
- AmeriCorps/Earth Corps members: A letter or email from your current supervisor indicating you are currently serving. Must indicate your intended term of service and service dates.
- McNair Scholars: A letter or email from your college's McNair coordinator that confirms you are a McNair scholar.
- Returned Peace Corps Volunteers: A copy of your Description of Service (DOS) Statement.
- U.S. military veterans: A copy of your DD Form 214 (Report of Separation). Your form must indicate that you were honorably discharged.
Records must be submitted to Gail Wootan, Assistant Director, via email, fax, or mail
The Evergreen State College
Graduate Program on the Environment
2700 Evergreen Parkway NW
Olympia, WA 98505