Motor Pool

Authorized Use of Vehicles

Use of a college vehicle is governed by the state Office of Financial Management (OFM) as regulated in the State Administrative Accounting Manual, Section12.20, "Motor Vehicle Management and Use." "State-owned, leased, or rented passenger motor vehicles are to be used only for official state business of state agencies."

In addition, Evergreen does not allow vehicles to be used:

  • For commuting, personal trips or errands
  • To transport people, such as hitchhikers, family or friends, who are not on official college business
  • For 'side' trips, i.e. use the vehicle to visit friends while attending a conference