Motor Pool

Vehicle Use Permit

Evergreen Use Permits are valid for two years from the issue date.

In order to obtain a permit:

  1. Students should be referred by their faculty/supervisor/advisor in writing to obtain a permit. The approval(s) must be submitted to the Motor Pool office in advance.
  2. All applicants/drivers must meet Evergreen's driver requirements.
  3. All applicants/drivers will have to view the online PowerPoint slideshow presentation Motor Pool Polices and Procedures slideshow and quiz., print and complete both quizzes  complete, and bring them to the Motor Pool office.
  4. At the Motor Pool office, all potential drivers must show a current driver's license (any state) and
  5. Sign the Valid License to Drive and Safe Driving Practices Acknowledgement Statement forms, as well as the permission form to obtain the driver's records.