Vehicle Use Permit
Evergreen Use Permits are valid for two years from the issue date.
In order to obtain a permit:
- Students will need written approval from their faculty/supervisor/advisor. The approval(s) must be submitted to the Motor Pool office in advance.
- All applicants/drivers must meet Evergreen's driver requirements.
- All applicants/drivers will have to view both online PowerPoint slideshow presentations (see below), successfully complete both quizzes, print them out and bring them to the Motor Pool office.
- At the Motor Pool office, all potential drivers must show a current driver's license (any state) and
- Sign the Valid License to Drive and Safe Driving Practices Acknowledgement Statement forms, as well as the permission form to obtain the driver's records.
EVERGREEN MOTOR POOL / STATE MOTOR POOL (rental vans/vehicles used for field trips, conferences,etc.) / PERMANENTLY ASSIGNED VEHICLES (vehicles used by various departments on campus, i.e. Grounds, Labs, Mail, Farm, Police Services, Shops)
2. Large Van Driver Training slideshow and quiz. (note: slide show audio contains information not in slides)