MPA Application Dates & Deadlines
Other useful campus pages with dates and deadlines:
January 1, 2014
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) may begin to be submitted by current MPA students and Fall 2013 applicants. See the MPA financial aid page for details. Note that Fall 2013 applicants may complete the FAFSA even though they have not yet submitted their MPA application materials OR been admitted to the MPA program: they do not have to wait.
February 8, 2014
- Suggested deadline to submit the FAFSA to maximize chances that your financial information will be processed by the Federal Processor and therefore ready for the Evergreen Financial Aid Office by the March 1, 2013 priority financial aid deadline.
February 15, 2014...EXTENTION March 3rd
- Deadline for priority submission (consideration guaranteed) of MPA application materials for Fall 2013 admission.
March 1, 2014
- Priority financial aid deadline for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be received and processed by the Federal Processor and data made available to the Evergreen Financial Aid Office.
April 1-5, 2014
- Estimated time period when information will be sent to Fall 2013 applicants re: admission status.
- Fall 2013 web registration begins.
- Fall 2013 quarter officially begins.