Curious about the MPA program? Interested in admission?
Attend an evening group information session!
MPA staff will be there to discuss our program, curriculum, admissions requirements, program costs, financial aid, and answer any questions you may have. No need to RSVP -- just show up!
Our *next* information session is on Tuesday, January 7th from 6-7pm in *downtown* Olympia at the Olympia Timberland Library (@ 8th and Franklin).
In *downtown* Olympia at the Olympia Timberland Library (@ 8th and Franklin):
- Monday, August 5th from 6-7pm
- Monday, September 9th from 6-7pm
- Monday, November 4th from 6-7pm
- Monday, November 18th from 6-7pm
- *Tuesday*, January 7th from 6-7pm
On the Evergreen campus in Olympia on Thursdays from 5-6pm, with the option to visit the 1st Year Core class beginning at 6pm. The info session will be in the Seminar 2 building, Room C2109 -- #14 on this campus map. Plan to get to campus by 4:40 to have time to park (costs $2 *cash only*, closest parking in Lot "C") and make your way to the info session.
- Thursday, October 17th from 5-6pm + option to visit class at 6pm (til 10pm if you can)
- Thursday, December 5th from 5-6pm + option to visit class at 6pm (til 10pm if you can)
- Thursday, January 16th from 5-6pm + option to visit class at 6pm (til 10pm if you can)
Can't make it to an info session? Contact MPA staff to make an in-person or phone appointment:
- For information about the Public/Non Profit Administration and Public Policy concentrations, contact Randee Gibbons, Assistant MPA Director - General Cohort, via email or at (360) 867-6554.
- For information about the Tribal Governance concentration, contact Puanani Nihoa, MPA Assistant Director - Tribal Cohort, at (360) 867-6202 or via email