Come To An Information Session
- Tuesday, August 26, 5:30-6:30 pm at the downtown Olympia Timberland Library
- Wednesday, September 24, 5:30-6:30 pm at the downtown Olympia Timberland Library
- Thursday, October 24, 5-6 pm on the Evergreen campus + optional class visit beginning at 6 pm (exact location to be determined)
- Thursday, November 13, 5-6 pm on the Evergreen campus + optional class visit beginning at 6 pm (exact location to be determined)
- Monday, December 8, 6-7 pm at the downtown Olympia Timberland Library
Randee Gibbons will be there to discuss the MPA curriculum, admissions requirements, program costs, financial aid, and to answer any questions you have. No need to RSVP — just show up!
Visit A Class
Visit one night of 1st Year Core on a Thursday at 6 pm and see for yourself what the MPA program is really like.
1st and 2nd Year Core courses for the "General/PNAPP cohort" (combined Public/Non-Profit Administration and Public Policy concentrations) meet on Thursdays from 6-10 pm. In Fall 2014, the 1st Year Core class accepts visitors on Thursdays from 6-10 pm, October 16 through December 4 and meets in the Seminar 2 building complex, Room A1105.
Feel welcome to drop by -- just notify faculty when you get there, and you can drop in for a few minutes or stay til 10 pm, whatever works for you! You can also check our MPA Course Syllabi page for the Fall 2014 booklist (and check out course info for other courses, too). Plan to get to campus by 5:40 to have time to park (costs $2, cash only, closest parking in Lot C) and make your way to class.