2015 First Peoples Multicultural Scholars Program (September 13-18, 2015)
As a new Evergreen student, you probably have some questions:
- What does Evergreen expect from me?
- What will seminar be like?
- What can I expect academically?
- Will I know anybody?
If these questions sound familiar, The First Peoples Multicultural Scholars Program may be for you.
We have designed an engaging, two-credit program to fit your needs and give you a jumpstart into the exciting world of Evergreen. Join us and learn how to take control of your academic experience by living a week in the life of an Evergreen student, before Orientation even begins!
Benefits of the First Peoples Multicultural Scholars Program:
- Participate in an intensive introductory academic program with Evergreen faculty member Chico Herbison.
- Receive an in-depth view of what our campus has to offer in and out of the classroom.
- Get to know faculty and staff who can help you succeed in your academic career.
- Connect with other new students.
"The Scholars Program provided useful opportunities and supplied me with a network of people that I will have throughout my college experience." ~KaLehua KaApana (Sophomore & 2013 Scholars Program participant)