Pathways for Native Students
A Conference on Current Issues and Approaches
in Washington Colleges & Universities
February 17-18, 2010
Doubletree SeaTac Hotel
We invite you to participate in our conference.
This conference will explore the challenges and many ways of engaging the resources of our institutions to serve Native American students. The conference is built around a new report on what more than forty Washington colleges and universities are doing to serve Native students. The program features best practices, model programs, and policies and practices to promote student access and student success.
We are grateful for the generous support of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Lumina Foundation for Education.
Additional conference sponsors include
- Central Washington University
- Eastern Washington University
- The Evergreen State College
- University of Washington
- Washington State University
- Western Washington University
- The Governor’s Office of Indian Affairs
- The State Board for Community & Technical Colleges
- Indian Education Office, Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction