Public Welcome to Attend Evergreen's 32nd Annual Harvest Festival
Published: October 05, 2012 09:56 AM
Event Dates: October 20, 2012 6:00 PM
Saturday, October 20th from Noon to 6 p.m.
Free at the Organic Farm.
Workshops will include: Kombucha, Cider Press, Double Digging, Composting, Pumpkin Carving, Face Painting, Wine & Beer Making, Jam Making, Canning, Edible Garden Walk, Mushroom Inoculation, Seed Saving and Hands-On Garlic & Cover-Cropping.
- The public will also be welcome to participate in farm and garden tours.
- Live Music By: New Slang, Camp Wisdom, Mythologies, Farewell to the Woods & More!
- Kid-Friendly Activities Include: Pumpkin Carving, Arts & Crafts and Face Painting.
- Come celebrate food & community with Evergreen. Enjoy tasty food and live music.
- This event is free and open to the public.
Parking is available in C Lot. Follow the signs along the trail to the Organic Farm. Handicap parking is available at the farm.
For directions visit this page: http://www.evergreen.edu/tour/gethere.htm
Jason Wettstein Media & Community Relations Manager
The Evergreen State College