Visiting and Volunteering
To Schedule a Tour
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 360-867-6160.
To Use the Farm Facilities
The Organic Farm rents out the use of our Farmhouse for meetings and workshops. Please make your reservation early as this beautiful space fills up quickly!
- Winter Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Address: 2712 Lewis Rd, Olympia 98502
Directions from Highway 101: Take the Evergreen Pkwy exit. From there, turn left onto Overhulse Rd, left onto Driftwood rd, and then left onto Lewis rd. The Organic Farm will be on your left.
Directions from Evergreen Campus: Take either of the paths behind Lab 1 and you will have a beautiful wander through the woods, which ends here on the farm!
Facilities available: We have clean drinking water and 3 bathrooms.
About Our Tours
We do tours of all types! In the past, we have hosted preschoolers, grade schools, middle schools, high schools, college classes, staff retreats, retirement communities and current and future Evergreen staff and students. The duration of the tour is flexible, depending on the focus of the group. Tours are typically between 30-45 minutes long, and are led by one of our staff members. Please dress according to the weather when you come so that you can have your best experience possible!
- Shirt and close-toed-shoes must be worn at all times.
- As this farm is a business, personal harvesting is not allowed. If you would like to take home some of our produce, please ask what is available and we will be happy to sell to you!
- Smoking is permitted ONLY in the designated smoking area. If you smoke, please wash your hands THOROUGHLY before entering our gates, as there are plant diseases that can be passed from tobacco smoke to our plants.
- Please clean your shoes thoroughly before and after visiting The Organic Farm to prevent spreading any other plant disease.
Volunteers are always welcome here at The Organic Farm! Our drop in- volunteer hours are Monday through Thursday from 9am-4pm. If you would like to volunteer, just stop by the farm Workroom Office and check in! We will be happy to set you up with a task and to teach you about the various things we do here!