Payroll & Benefits Office
The Payroll & Benefits Office pays Faculty, Staff and Student Employees on a semi-monthly payroll schedule of the 10th and 25th of each month.
We administer benefits and retirement to all eligible employees, as well as providing benefits orientations for new/newly eligible employees.
Please contact us if you have payroll or benefits questions.
- See 2014 premium rates for medical insurance and find more information on our Open Enrollment page. Open Enrollment for Medical and Dental changes is November 1st-30th.
- Washington State announces a health insurance exchange for individuals without health coverage to find and compare plans. Open enrollment begins October 1, 2013. You will find more information and links to the Healthplanfinder in this Employer Notice of Benefit Exchange (PDF).
- Student Payroll files are now paperless! Instructions for the electronic W-4 and Direct Deposit are on the Getting Paid page.
- Direct Deposit - Set up your Direct Deposit now before the holiday breaks. Please be aware that if you close a bank account you must inactivate the direct deposit in my.evergreen.edu to prevent having your pay sent to the closed account.
- Mailing Address - If you have a new address, please update your Mailing Address on my.evergreen so that your paycheck will not be lost in the mail.
- Online W-2 - Select electronic W-2 now for the fastest access to your W-2 in January.