You can make plan changes online during the annual open enrollment at My Account.
The PEBB annual open enrollment is November 1-30. Any changes you make during open enrollment become effective January 1.
If you do not want to make any plan changes, you do not need to do anything, however if you continue to cover a spouse or domestic partner under your PEBB medical coverage for 2015, you must re-attest to the spousal coverage surcharge, even if you do not make any plan changes.
Changes you can make during open enrollment:
- Enroll if you previously waived PEBB medical coverage (and attest to the premium surcharges).
- Remove a family member from your PEBB coverage.
- Change your medical and/or dental plan.
- Waive PEBB medical coverage if you have other comprehensive group medical coverage.
You must re-enroll in Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA) and Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP) annually if you wish to continue. 2015 FSA/DCAP Enrollment Form must be recieved in the Payroll & Benefits office before 5 p.m. on November 26th. Online enrollment must be completed by November 30th. Enrollment Instructions for FSA/DCAP (PDF) explains how to enroll on the Flex Plan Services website.
To add an eligible family member to your PEBB coverage.
You cannot enroll or attest for family members online unless they already are enrolled in either your medical or dental coverage. Forms can be found on PEBB’s website at the Payroll & Benefits office.
- Submit a 2015 Employee Enrollment/Change form to your Payroll & Benefits office.
- Provide proof of your family member’s eligibility.
- You must also attest to the tobacco use surcharge (regardless of a family member’s age) and the spousal coverage surcharge (if applicable) to determine whether the premium surcharge(s) will apply to your account.