Tax Forms and Pay Stubs
W-2 Wage and Tax Statement
W-2's are available each January for the previous year's earnings. Select online W-2 now for the fastest access to your W-2.
If you have graduated or are no longer a student you will need to request an alumni (former student) account.
Your Tax Forms and Pay Stubs will be available as long as your my.evergreen.edu account is active.
- Students - If you have graduated or are no longer a student you will need to request an alumni (former student) account to access my.evergeen.edu.
- Employees - You will loose access as soon as your employment ends. You will need to download or print your documents before your last day of employment at Evergreen.
To print your W-2:
- Go to my.evergreen.edu
- Select Pay History and Information from the Employees section
- Select W-2
- Select the Tax Year and click Display.
- If you would like to print your W-2 click the Printable W-2 button.
- If you are filing a paper W-2 with the IRS, click the HELP link in the top right corner to display important information about printing requirements.
You can also see the 2015 Notice to Employee and Instructions for Employees by selecting HELP.
To elect to receive your W-2 online:
- Select the check box to consent to receive your W-2 electronically
- Click the submit button.
Previous Years Documents:
W-2 by Mail
If you did not elect to receive your W-2 electronically it will be mailed to your Mailing Address at the end of January. If your mailing address is inaccurate, please update it on my.evergreen.edu and elect to get your W-2 electronically. You will then be able to print your own copy of the W-2.
(Former employees and graduates who no longer have access to my.evergreen will receive a paper W-2 in the mail. Please contact payroll by email if your address has changed since leaving Evergreen.)
You will need to submit this when you begin working at Evergreen and any time you need to change your tax deductions.
To submit a new W-4 or change your current election:
- Go to my.evergreen.edu
- Select Pay History and Information from the Employees section.
- Select W-4. From the links at the bottom of this page you can view your deduction history and update your W-4.
- Selecting Update W-4 will open the online Form W-4.
- To make changes click the Edit button at the bottom of the page, then enter your information. Click the Save button when you are done.
Pay Stubs (Pay Advices)
To view or print your pay stubs go to my.evergreen.edu and select Pay History and Information from the Employees section. You will be able to view or download your official Evergreen pay stubs from here.