Tax Forms and Pay Stubs
W-2 Wage and Tax Statement
W-2's are available each January for the previous year's earnings. Select online W-2 now for the fastest access to your W-2.
Your Tax Forms and Pay Stubs will be available as long as your my.evergreen.edu account is active.
You will need to download or print your documents before you leave employment or graduate from Evergreen. For detailed instructions see Pay History and Information on my.evergreen.edu (PDF).
Go to my.evergreen.edu and select Pay History and Information from the Employees section. Next select W-2
To elect to receive your W-2 online:
- Select the check box to consent to receive your W-2 electronically
- Click the submit button.
To print your W-2 for previous tax years (after electing to receive them online):
- Select the link for Tax Forms - W4, W2, W2c at the bottom of the page
- Select W2 Wage and Tax Statement
- Select the Tax Year and click Display.
- If you would like to print your W-2 click the Printable W-2 button.
- If you are filing a paper W-2 with the IRS, click the HELP link in the top right corner to display important information about printing requirements.
W-2 by Mail
If you did not elect to receive your 2014 W-2 electronically it will be mailed to your Mailing Address at the end of January. If your mailing address is inaccurate, please update it on my.evergreen.edu and elect to get your W-2 electronically. You will then be able to print your own copy of the W-2.
(Former employees and graduates who no longer have access to my.evergreen will receive a paper W-2 in the mail. Please contact payroll by email if your address has changed since leaving Evergreen.)
To submit a new W-4, or change your current elections go to my.evergreen.edu and select Pay History and Information from the Employees section. From here you can view your deduction history and update your W-4.
Pay Stubs (Pay Advices)
To view or print your pay stubs go to my.evergreen.edu and select Pay History and Information from the Employees section. You will be able to view or download your official Evergreen pay stubs from here.