- Employment Policies
- Employee Relations: February 1, 1989
- Associate Vice-President for Human Resource Services
(1) No part of the college, including the facilities and its employees' positions with the college, may be used for personal, financial, or political gain outside of official work assignments or contractual agreements.
(2) Outside employment must take place outside the work day and the work place. All employees of the college must avoid the use of state resources for personal gain. This includes personal use of such things as the telephone and stationary, as well as holding meetings on campus or having personal contacts with other employees during working hours.
(3) Nothing in the above precludes employees from outside employment; however, any decision as to the propriety of the outside employment by regular employees must rest with the appropriate vice-president.