Evergreen Food Services Mission Statement
The goal of The Evergreen State College food services is to provide quality food presented in an attractive manner to the diverse range of individuals and groups that utilize the campus. We envision the partnership between the food service provider and the college to be integral to our mission.
As a partnership we strive to
- Provide a healthy, fresh and attractive food service that is responsive to the changing desires of students, staff, faculty, and guests.
- Engender community development and encourage campus involvement through communication, creative programming and attractive facilities.
- Operate in a fiscally viable manner while providing affordably priced food.
- Educate the community in regards to nutrition, sustainability and being a socially responsible consumer.
- Create relationships between food services and academic programs.
- Give students the opportunity to learn about the connection between local farms and the campus.
- Maintain a flexible catering program that meets the needs of Conference Services and tailors services to individual groups.
- Provide products and services convenient to the campus community