The CRC is closed during break weeks and whenever the college is closed. We update this list every quarter.
- 1/15 Monday MLK Day Opening 7 pm – 11 pm
- 1/27 Sat Swim Meet – Limited CRC Operations 10 am – 2 pm (no pool, no gym due to basketball games, max capacity in building, some space used as overflow)
- 2/10 Sat Chibi Chibi Con (no gym)
- 2/24 Sat Swim Meet – Limited CRC Operations 10 am – 2 pm (no pool, max capacity in the building, some spaces used as overflow)
- 3/19 – 3/23 Evaluation Week Hours 7 am – 1 pm
- 3/24 – 4/1 Closed for Spring Break
- 4/2 Re-open Monday Morning at 7 am. Spring Term Begins
Student Activity fees fund the CRC hours of operation. While the budget reductions are still being unpacked, our hours for the winter will remain the same as in the past year.
- Winter hours begin on January 8.
- Mondays thru Fridays, 7 am – 9 pm (Weds. late closure at 11 pm)
- Saturdays 10 am – 2 pm
- Sundays 5 pm – 9 pm
If you’re using the pool, plan to get out 15 minutes before closing time.
Peak use times
The times listed here are typically the most busy on weekdays during the school year:
- Pool: 3 – 7 pm (Pool will be closed to open swim from 5 – 7 pm each week day)
- Fitness rooms & gymnasium: 5 – 8 pm
- Office and Rental: Monday – Friday: 2 pm – 7 pm
- Monday – Friday: 9 am – 11 pm
- Weekend hours vary (contact us if you are interested in a specific time, or find out more about reserving spaces.)