The Costantino Recreation Center offers several options for fitness, strength training, and other kinds of recreation.
Equipment and most spaces are first-come, first-served and are available whenever the CRC is open. Peak hours during the school year are 5–8 pm on weekdays.
Cardio, Weights, and Cross-Training
Develop your own workout system with our fitness facilities on the second and third floor of the recreation center.
- Cardio room with treadmills, elliptical, and stationary bicycles.
- Rowing machines
- Boxing room with punching bags and speed bags
- GeoFit Room for cross training: includes battle ropes for upper body strength, pull up rig, and pegboard.
- Weight room with both free weights and assisted weight machines (No one under 16 is allowed in the weight room; users 16–17 must come with a coach or parent.)
- Racquetball courts: both a great wood court (goggles required) and a nice place for stretching and floor work.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays, enjoy a unique and comfortable workout setting with evening Safe Hours, 7–9 pm. The lights are dimmed throughout the third floor.
The GeoFit Room, weight room, and one of the racquetball courts are all ADA accessible.
Build your strength, balance, and flexibility on our indoor climbing wall. This cool community space on the second floor offers the following:
- A mix of climbing routes that are always changing
- New, thick floor padding
- Rated routes to introduce beginners or challenge seasoned climbers
- A route suggestion board
- Free climbing shoe checkout
Climbing shoes are required. Street shoes should be kept out of the climbing gym. You can stash them in a locker in the hallway.
This gym offers bouldering only—routes are low to the ground and don’t require a rope, harness, or carabiners.
The outdoor climbing wall is currently only available by reservation or through special events sponsored by The Outdoor Program.
The Main Gym
The main gymnasium hosts open sport times from 7:30–9 pm.
- Monday: Volleyball
- Tuesday: Badminton
- Wednesday: Basketball
- Thursday: Volleyball
Otherwise, when the gym is open, feel free to come in and play basketball, try breakdancing tricks, or just hang out. It's an open space for all our members.
- The game lounge near the front desk is another open space. We've got pool tables, foosball, and air hockey, plus cable TV for entertainment while you play with friends.
- The multipurpose rooms and classroom are only available by reservation.