Registration and Records
The Registration and Records Office at The Evergreen State College provides multiple services including registration, Web registration inside MyEvergreen (for admitted students), academic credit processing, academic standing review, enrollment verification and transcript requests.
In addition, students can process applications for in-state residency and graduation. The Veterans Affairs office is also located in the Registration and Records Office. Additional information is available regarding Confidentiality of Records, Measles Immunization and the 20-credit per term policy. Most forms are available on the web.
- Our Campus Calendar Dates at a Glance lists many significant Registration dates, including when Registration begins, dates of Academic Fairs, and Tuition Due Dates.
- Registration for Summer and Fall quarters begins in week eight of the preceeding Spring Quarter (in May).
- Registration for Winter and Spring quarters begins in week ten of the preceding quarter.
- Academic Fair takes place on the Wednesday before registration opens, from 4 to 6 p.m, in the CRC gym.
- Registration Time Tickets are posted no later than Academic Fair, the week before registration begins. Login to your MyEvergreen account to find your time ticket.
- Check the online catalog for updated curriculum information, including new programs and cancellations. CRNs (Course Reference Numbers) and class schedules are listed in each individual class description.
- Tuition is due in full by the end of the first week of each quarter.
- The 100% tuition refund period extends to the end of the first week of the quarter.
- The 50% tuition refund period extends to the 30th calendar day of the quarter.
- General Registration information is available on our Registration wikis: Admitted Students | Special (Non-admitted) Students | Graduate Students
NOTE: $50.00 Late Fee for registration additions and changes begins on the Monday of week two of each quarter. $100 Late Fee for additions and changes begins on the Monday of week three of each quarter. Avoid late fees by registering before the end of the first week of the quarter!