Pete Sinclair Memorial Scholarship
Due Date: Thursday, February 1, 2018
Offered to a new transfer or currently enrolled student with junior or senior standing who demonstrates a focus on English literature, with preference given to students interested in creative writing, the classics and/or poetry. The applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Letter of application addressing your interest in English Literature, creative writing, the classics and/or poetry. Include a statement related to your financial need.
- Two letters of recommendation supporting your application.
- New students must submit unofficial transcripts from each college they have previously attended (see How to Apply #3B). These are in addition to ones submitted for Admissions.
- • Current Evergreen students must submit copies of Evergreen transcripts (see How to Apply #3C) or letters from program faculty specifically addressing academic achievement. The letters from faculty will not substitute for letters of recommendation if used to replace transcripts.
- FAFSA or WASFA (see How to Apply #4).