Due Date: February 1
Offered to a new transfer or currently enrolled student with junior or senior standing attending at least half time. The student must demonstrate an interest in computer science and technology through previous academic work and extracurricular activities (computers, software, electronics or digital media) and a personal commitment to using technology for the betterment of society through community involvement. The area of study does not have to be computer science; all disciplines are encouraged to apply. The applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Letter of application, not to exceed two pages, addressing your reasons for attending Evergreen, your qualifications and academic achievements, and why you wish to be considered for this scholarship.
- Resume detailing your work, educational and volunteer experience.
- Two letters of recommendation written within the past year from individuals, other than relatives, who are familiar with your achievements.
- New students must submit unofficial transcripts from each college they have previously attended (see Steps to Take #3B). These are in addition to ones submitted for admission.
- Current Evergreen students must submit copies of Evergreen transcripts (see Steps to Take #3C) or letters from program faculty specifically addressing academic achievement. The letters from faculty will not substitute for letters of recommendation if used to replace evaluations.
- FAFSA (see Steps to Take #4).