Explore what’s happening this summer at Evergreen.
- Want to get ahead at work? Take a professional development class.
- Heading to college in the fall? Catch up or get a head start.
- Need a prerequisite for grad school? Pick it up this summer?
- Are you a current college student? Speed your time to graduation.
- Want to learn something new? Challenge yourself with new ideas.
- Thinking of finishing your degree? Get started now!
You can decide to enroll in courses that run for the full ten-week session or in more intensive five-week sessions. Offerings are available during the day, evening, and on weekends, on our Olympia campus or in Tacoma.
To see the type of classes we offer, check out the 2017 Summer Catalog. The Summer 2018 Catalog will be available in early 2018.
It’s Easy To Get Started
Anyone can register for classes. If you’re not a current student, use the Special Student Registration form. Find out how to register as a special student.
- Registration begins for admitted students on May 21, 2018.
- Registration begins for special students on May 29, 2018.
Come to the Academic Fair on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 from 4 to 6 pm in the CRC to talk to faculty about upcoming programs and classes.
|Full Session||June 25–Sep. 2 (evaluation week Sep 3–Sep. 7)|
|First Session||June 25–July 29 (evaluation week July 30–Aug. 3)|
|Second Session||July 30–Sep. 2 (evaluation week Sep. 3–Sep. 7)|