Have a Greener Summer!
April 18 2016, 5:30–7:00 pm
Admissions Conference Room (Library First Floor)
Learn more about attending classes during the summer or learn about pursuing a bachelor's degree at Evergreen.
Explore what’s happening this summer at Evergreen.
- Want to get ahead at work? Take a professional development class.
- Heading to college in the fall? Catch up or get a head start.
- Need a prerequisite for grad school? Pick it up this summer?
- Are you a current college student? Speed your time to graduation.
- Want to learn something new? Challenge yourself with new ideas.
- Thinking of finishing your degree? Get started now!
You can decide to enroll in courses that run for the full ten-week session or in more intensive five-week sessions. Offerings are available during the day, evening, and on weekends, on our Olympia courses or in Tacoma.
Check out the Summer 2016 Catalog to see the latest updates to class offerings.
It’s Easy To Get Started
Anyone can register for classes. If you’re not a current student, use the Special Student Registration form. Find out how to register as a special student.
- Registration begins for admitted students on May 16, 2016.
- Registration begins for special students on May 23, 2016.
Come to the Academic Fair on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 from 4 to 6 pm in the CRC to talk to faculty about upcoming programs and classes.
|Full Session||Jun. 20–Aug. 27 (evaluation week Aug. 29–Sep. 2)|
|First Session||Jun. 20–July. 23 (evaluation week July. 25–July 29)|
|Second Session||July. 25–Aug. 27 (evaluation week Aug. 29–Sep. 2)|