Make secure online payments for charges such as
- child care
- library fees
- meal plan
Student, Staff or Faculty
- Use your my.evergreen.edu account to access Web Payment and select Student (or Employee) Account Summary.
Parent or Authorized User
Pay for a Conference, Seminar, Retreat or Other
- Make a payment to Conference Services You will need to enter the 5 digit invoice number
- Make a payment to KAOS Olympia Community Radio
- Make a payment to Admissions. Please contact the Office of Admissions prior to submitting payment
- Pay to register for the summer institute, "Sound Learning Communities” in Southern Puget Sound: June 18-22, 2013 to be hosted by the Curriculum for the Bioregion initiative at The Evergreen State College. For registration as a campus team, please select: faculty/staff team. For registration as an individual please select: register as an individual faculty or staff member.
- Pay to register for the 20th Evergreen International Phage Biology Meeting August 4th to August 9th 2013. Early registration fees are available until May 1, 2013.
- Fresh Hawaiian flower Leis for graduation!
The Office of Admissions staff will be selling fresh purple dendrobium orchid leis from Hawaii available on graduation day. Leis are $11 each or $10 each if you buy 5 or more. Although we will have leis available at graduation, we strongly suggest that you pre-pay, quantities are limited.
Graduation Day lei pick up will be at the top of the bus loop/Red Square starting at 10:00 am. Please pick up all orders by 1:30 pm. If you have questions please call (360) 867-6170.
Pay PHOTOLAND access fees and printing fees