Writing as Craft B
Compare offerings and share your lists with others.
This course is designed as an opportunity for you to define, develop, & deepen your craft as a writer.
Workshops and assignments will be geared to other writing you have to do for school (including the Academic Statement), and will culminate in a portfolio of your strongest work.
Skills, topics, resources, forms of inquiry:
- peer review is a social practice we will engage in early and often
- the relation between writing and research is a topic we will consider
- copious office hours will allow for one-on-one support for your scholarly compositions
- dynamic workshops and seminars will deepen our skills in collaborative inquiry
No experience necessary, some assembly required, all students welcome.
Students in ILCs, or INTs are especially welcome; students in programs (including SOSs) and courses are most welcome as well.
But whoever you are, be sure to bring a notebook and a good pen to our first class.
The only way to do this right is by writing.
Credits per quarter
- Hybrid Online Learning - This offering delivers 25 - 49% of its instruction online, rather than via face-to-face contact between you and your instructors.
Class Size: 15
Scheduled for: Day
Final schedule and room assignments:
First meeting:Thursday, October 3, 2019 - 2:00 pm
Located in: Olympia