B.A., French and Anthropology, Tulane University, 2002; M.A., South Asian Studies, Columbia University, 2007; Ph.D., Sociology, State University of New York at Stony Brook, 2016.
Expertise: food justice, social movements, urban agriculture, social inequalities
Related Subject AreasEnvironmental Studies/Agriculture Social Sciences
You must log in to see contact information for this person.
Current and Upcoming Offerings
- Cooperatives, Direct Democracy, and Sustainable Business Enterprises Changemaker Lab Spring
- Flaming Eggplant Cafe: Cooperative Food Business Management Fall, Winter, Spring
- From the Earth: Advanced Studies Fall
- From the Earth: The History, Stories, and Social Justice of Farming in the U.S. Fall, Winter
- Student-Originated Studies: Sustainable Campus Food Systems Winter
- Flaming Eggplant Cafe: Cooperative Food Business Management (Remote/In-Person*) Fall, Winter, Spring
- Terroir/Meroir: Toward Agroecological Agribusiness? Fall, Winter, Spring