Emergency Preparedness & Response
Prepare for and respond to emergencies of all kinds. Be ready now so you’ll be safe later.
Novel Coronavirus Information
Community preparation helps us support and care for each other. Please stay informed by checking Evergreen’s health and wellness page to help us all stay as safe as possible.
In An Emergency
- Visit our home page
- Listen to campus radio: KAOS 89.3 FM
- Call the main phone number: (360) 867-6000
- Call Police Services: (360) 867-6832
Prepare Ahead Of Time
- Sign up for e2Campus text alerts.
- Know your evacuation routes.
- Become familiar with emergency procedures and suspended operations policy.
Faculty and Supervisors: in an emergency, you will account for your students or staff. Make sure you have a list of people to work with the Evacuation Teams.
People with disabilities: develop an individual evacuation plan and share it with the people around you.