2019-20 Financial Aid Forms
Please do not submit these forms unless requested. If requested, please submit them to the Evergreen Financial Aid Office to determine your eligibility.
For Independent Students
For Dependent Students
IRS Tax Return Transcripts
If you have already submitted 2017 income information for your 2018-19 file, contact our office.
You may obtain a 2017 Tax Return Transcript from the IRS by going to: www.irs.gov and click on "Get a tax transcript."
Other Verification Forms
We will contact you by email and on my.evergreen.edu if you are required to complete one or more of these forms. Please return your completed form to the Financial Aid Office.
- Verification of Assets- Dependent (PDF)
- Verification of Assets- Independent (PDF)
- Verification of Family Members-Dependent (PDF)
- Verification of Family Members-Independent (PDF)
- Income & Resources Statement-Dependent (PDF)
- Income & Resources-Independent-Independent (PDF)
- Proof of Independent Status (PDF)
- Proof of Dependents Form (PDF)
Aid for Additional Expenses
If you have additional expenses, you may be eligible for additional financial aid. Submit one of these applications to request additional aid.
- Additional Academic Expenses Request Form (PDF)
- Additional Family Expenses Request Form (PDF)
- Medical Expenses Request Form (PDF)
- Additional Transportation Expenses Request Form (PDF)
- Change of Information Form (PDF)
- Parent Income Adjustment Form-for dependent students (PDF) For 2018 income
- Parent Income Adjustment Form-for dependent students (PDF) For 2019 income
- Student Income Adjustment Form-for independent students (PDF) For 2018 income
- Student Income Adjustment Form-for independent students (PDF) For 2019 income
Complete the appropriate form to request adjustments to your Direct Loan or for more information about loans, including how to apply, visit our Loans Page.
- Direct Loan Request Form (PDF)
- Direct PLUS Loan Request Form for Parents (PDF)
- Direct PLUS Loan Request Form for Graduate Students (PDF)
- Credit Verification (PDF)
- Short-Term Loan Application (PDF)
Satisfactory Academic Progress
These forms are to be used if you have not met Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) or if you are planning to withdrawal from classes.
SAP Petition Cover Sheet (PDF): for students who are not achieving Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and need to petition to get their financial aid back.
Credit Verification (PDF) If your SAP Petition is approved you may need to submit credit verification during week 10.
Change of Information Form (PDF) If you are withdrawing or changing your credit load submit this form. Students who submit this form should also submit the Last Day of Attendance Memo.
Last Day of Attendance Memo (PDF) If you are withdrawing in the middle of a quarter, submit this form to let us know when you last attended. We'll use this information to see how much of your financial aid you may need to return.
Proof of Independent Status (PDF)
You have indicated on your FAFSA that specific circumstances applies to you that cause you to be considered an independent student. Please check the appropriate category and attach the required documentation listed on the form.
Request for Independent Status Petition (PDF)
If you do not meet the federal definition of being independent as described in the FAFSA, you may request that the Financial Aid Office override your status on the basis of documented extenuating circumstances. Complete and submit the form along with the requested information. Your petition will be reviewed by the Professional Judgment Committee in your Financial Aid Office.
Unsubsidized Loan Only Petition (PDF)
This form is only for students that have no parental FAFSA information and are therefore ineligible for any financial aid except Unsubsidized Loan.