For new students, we recognize the importance of building community and social networks. We’re excited that you’re considering living with us.
The benefits of living in the residence halls include:
- Students that live on campus are more likely to succeed at Evergreen.
- Small, close-knit housing communities allow you to make more friends.
- Easier-to-find study groups with students who share your academic program and interests.
- Being just a short walk away from the community spaces and dining halls, where you can socialize with your neighbors.
- Select from a variety of great meal plan options. We’ll do the cooking for you.
- Fun social and educational events at your fingertips.
View a map of campus (PDF) to see where everything is located.
Great living options
Double: Large bedrooms shared by two roommates. Some units have their own bath, others share a bath with residents of the same gender in adjoining rooms. View a panorama of a sample double.
Single: Private rooms that share a common single-occupancy bathroom and shower with three to five other students. View a panorama of a sample single.
Super Single: Double rooms that we have converted into spacious single bedrooms with one set of furniture. In these spaces you will share a bathroom with fewer suite-mates, and have plenty of room to fit all your belongings and create your own living space. View a panorama of a sample single.
Bedrooms are spacious with large windows and views of trees from every room. All residence hall bathrooms are private single-occupancy bathrooms.
All rooms are furnished with:
- An extra-long twin-size bed
- A desk with drawers
- A chair
- A dresser
- A wardrobe
- A bulletin board
The following features are available for any resident:
Gender Inclusive Suites: for students of differing genders to live close together, while still maintaining the privacy of their own locking bedrooms.
Quiet: a building for students who prefer a quieter, academic environment, these rooms require observation of quiet hours at all times.