How to Check Out Materials
Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Bring your Evergreen ID card to check out materials.
- Games and Films are due after one week.
- Books and all other materials are due at the end of the quarter.
- Summit materials are due after six weeks and are not renewable. We usually receive Summit requests within three to five business days.
- You can renew materials online or by calling us at (360) 867-6580.
The library is continuing a pilot where ALL program books are available for short-term checkout. These items may be found via Open reserve.
Open reserve: Located on the main floor near the Reference Collection, these items may be used in the library or checked out for 24 hours.
Closed reserve: You have to come to the circulation desk. These items are only to be used inside the library.
- Tacoma: Request materials in the library catalog and select pick up at Tacoma campus.
- Native Pathways Students: Request materials and select Tribal Programs/Grays Harbor. Items will be mailed to you.
- Everywhere else: You have access to electronic materials including ebooks, articles, and streaming video.