Vehicle Pickup and Drop-Off
Picking Up a Vehicle
- Go to the Motor Pool office in Lab II 1254 to get the keys, fuel card, and trip ticket. If you need your vehicle outside of Motor Pool office hours, contact us ahead of time to get your keys, etc.
- Pick up the vehicle at the Facilities maintenance yard, 3540 Driftwood Road NW. (Google Map to this location.) College rental vehicles are parked next to the garage.
- Inspect the vehicle and check the odometer reading. Note any pre-existing damage on the trip ticket. If the vehicle won't start or is missing, dial 0 on the phone at the garage or call the Motor Pool office on your mobile phone.
You may park your personal vehicle behind the Motor Pool garage in the patron parking area. However, you will need a regular Evergreen parking permit. If you need a daily or hourly pass, buy one before you park.
Dropping Off a Vehicle
Evergreen vehicles do not need to be refueled before returning.
- Park the vehicle in the return area next to the gas pumps.
- Enter the return date and ending odometer reading on the trip ticket.
- Note any problems with the vehicle on the trip ticket.
- Make sure all garbage, debris, and personal belongings have been removed.
- Turn off the lights. Close and lock all windows and doors. Check that the dome lights go off.
- Place the keys, Voyager credit card, gas receipts, and your copy of the trip ticket in the zipper pouch.
- Place the pouch in the drop box on the door of the shop's building.
If you are returning a vehicle after hours, make sure the maintenance yard gate is locked upon leaving.