Get registered for upcoming quarters in the MPA program. Get information about late registration, or registering as a non-admitted student.
Monday, January 6 is the first day of Winter Quarter 2020.
Online registration for admitted and current students begins on Monday, December 9, 2019. Check your My Evergreen account for your specific time ticket.
- Eight credits is a full-time course load in the MPA program.
- MPA students may register for a maximum of 12 credits without the MPA Director's approval.
- Students in the Tribal Governance concentration register for 10 credits in Fall Quarter
- Look for course offerings on the MPA Catalog page.
- Look for course syllabi on the MPA Course Syllabi page.
Tuition for courses for which you are registered is due by Friday at the end of the first week of the quarter: Friday, January 10 at 4 pm.
Registered students who do not pay for courses by this deadline will be charged a late payment fee of $50. After 30 days of nonpayment, interest charges will be added at 1% per month.
Paper registration (PDF) is required for late registration.
Late registration is permitted January 6 - 10 with approval from your instructor or MPA staff. MPA staff will waive the $50 late registration by student request via email to Registration.
Starting January 13, registration requires submission of a Registration Form with instructor approval, a petition to the Registrar, and a $100 late fee.
Non-Admitted Graduate and Undergraduate Students
Students who have not been admitted to the MPA program may register for open MPA electives or be added to the wait list for full MPA electives with instructor permission, beginning December 30, 2019.
Non-admitted students who already have a bachelor's degree may take MPA electives for graduate credit. If you decide to apply to our program, up to 12 credits total taken before the Fall of admission will count toward your MPA.
Starting December 30, contact MPA Program Assistant or call (360) 867-5939 to determine which courses are open.
If space is available:
- Current Evergreen Juniors and Seniors: print, complete and submit the Registration Form (PDF) to the Evergreen Registration Office. (Address fax registration “Attn: Elaine.”)
- Non-Admitted Graduate Students: print, complete and submit the Special Student Registration Form (PDF) to the Evergreen Registration Office. (Address fax registration “Attn: Elaine.”) After receiving the permission information and registration form, Registration will email you to let you know whether you may register.
- If you are placed on the waitlist and if space becomes available through December 30, you will be moved into the course and will be able to register. Should space become available between January 6 and 10, the MPA program will notify people who were on the old waitlist.