Online registration for admitted and current students for Spring Quarter will open on March 8, 2021. Check your My Evergreen account for your specific time ticket, if you are an admitted student.
Monday March 29, is the first day of Spring Quarter 2021.
- Eight credits is a full-time course load in the MPA program.
- MPA students may register for a maximum of 12 credits without the MPA Director's approval.
- Students in the Tribal Governance concentration register for 10 credits in Fall Quarter.
- Look for course offerings on the MPA Catalog page.
- Look for course syllabi on the MPA Course Syllabi page.
Tuition for courses for which you are registered is due by Friday at the end of the first week of the quarter: Friday, Apr. 2 at 4 pm.
Registered students who do not pay for courses by this deadline will be charged a late payment fee of $50. After 30 days of nonpayment, interest charges will be added at 1% per month.
Paper registration (PDF) is required for late registration.
Late registration is permitted Mar. 29 - Apr. 2 with approval from your instructor or MPA staff. MPA staff may request a waiver of the $50 late registration fee, from Registration and Records.
Starting Apr. 5, registration requires submission of a Registration Form with instructor approval, a petition to the Registrar, and a $100 late fee.
Non-Admitted Graduate and Undergraduate Students (Special Students)
Students who have not yet been admitted to the MPA program and are interested in trying it out, may register for open MPA electives and concentrations or be added to the wait list for full MPA electives with instructor permission, beginning March 15, 2021 as a "Special Student." Registration information for Washington State Employees interested in using an Employee Waiver can be found here.
Non-admitted students who already have a bachelor's degree may take MPA electives for graduate credit. You may take up to 8 MPA elective credits per quarter. If you decide to apply to our program, up to 12 credits total taken before the Fall of admission will count toward your MPA.
Beginning March 15th, 2021:
- Non-Admitted Graduate Students: print, complete and submit the Special Student Registration Form(PDF) to the Evergreen Registration Office. (Address fax registration “Attn: Lori.”) After receiving the permission information and registration form, Registration will email you to let you know if there is space available in the course you're interested in and whether you may register.
- Current Evergreen Juniors and Seniors: print, complete and submit the Registration Form (PDF) to the Evergreen Registration Office. (Address fax registration “Attn: Lori.”)
If you have further questions about MPA Special Student (Non-Admitted) Registration, please contact Dhara Katz, MPA Program Assistant.
Phone: (360) 867-5939