The Daniel J. Evans Library’s Government Documents/Maps proudly presents
Voter Registration Drive
Sept. 29 – Oct. 3, 2008
As the 2008 election nears, it is time to let your voice be heard. Take the time to join us on Red Square next week and join in the fun! Voter Registration Deadline is Saturday, Oct. 4, 2008.
Who Should Register to Vote?
- Anyone who has moved to a new residence within the city, county, state and from out-of-state.
- If you just turned 18 years old or will be 18 years old by the Nov. 4 election.
Where Can I Register?
- The GovDocs/Maps Desk located at the Library, 3rd floor
- The GovDocs/Maps and HeadCount.org tables on Red Square during the week of Sept. 29
- Olympia and Tacoma Campus: Sept. 29 – Oct. 3
- Online at www.vote.wa.gov
Voter Registration Drive Music Events on Red Square
- Live Broadcast on KAOS
- Monday Sept. 29, 3-5 pm
Music by High Ceiling
- Wednesday Oct. 1, 1-3 pm
Music by Z Kamp