Fridays at Evergreen
Join us on a Friday at Evergreen! You and your family can learn more about Evergreen’s distinctive approach to education at one of these half-day events.
October 19 and November 9, 2018, and February 1 and March 1, 2019
10 am – 12:30 pm. Add-on afternoon activities conclude at 3:30 pm.
- Student voices: Stories and experiences about this learning community.
- Faculty advice: Examine the advantages of integrated academic programs.
- Staff support: Get help with developing critical skills for academic success.
- Campus tours: An hour walk to explore the campus and the resident halls.
Your reservation for this event is required because space is limited.
Please call (360) 867-6170 or email us if you have questions.
Tentative Schedule of Events
The following is an example of what you may expect at a Friday at Evergreen event.
- Welcome and introductions—Essential Evergreen
- Faculty panel—Curriculum overview
- Admissions Q&A
- Student panel
- Campus tour (optional)
1 pm – 3:30 pm
- One-on-one Admissions counseling (optional)