Evergreen is committed to providing a safe living environment so that all students can focus on their studies.
Fall Late Move Ins will be once a week, on Wednesdays starting September 30th. If you're living with us this fall, and moving in after the quarter started, keep checking your @evergreen.edu for important details. You will be required to complete a two-week quarantine in a temporary apartment on campus before you move into your permanent space.
Housing office hours are greatly reduced due to remote work. Call us at
(360) 867-6132 or email us at email@example.com if you need to connect with someone in the office.
Locked out of your apartment?
8:30 am - 5:00 pm - Call 360-867-6764
After hours - Call 360-867-6832
Living on campus has many benefits
- No need to commute or fight for a parking space
- Free, fast internet and other utilities
- Easy access to events occurring on campus
- Reduce your carbon footprint, and save time and money on your commute
- Enjoy 1,000 acres of outdoor adventure in your backyard
- You’ll be more engaged in our learning community: you’re more likely to make friends, go to campus events, and have discussions with people with differing political views (Source: 2018 National Survey of Student Engagement)
Where can you live?
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only offering Apartment Single rooms for the 2020-21 academic year.
Our apartments have separate exterior doors used by no more than six residents, single private bedrooms, and have self contained heating and ventilation systems.