Check Out Equipment
Borrow or rent the equipment you need to enjoy activities indoors and outdoors.
Many different sports and fitness items are available to borrow from the CRC for free, including towels, yoga mats, balls, and disc golf discs.
You can also rent outdoor equipment like tents, climbing harnesses, and kayaks at very reasonable prices through The Outdoor Program (TOP).
Equipment Check-Out (ECO)
Borrow items for free whenever the CRC is open. Just drop by the counter next to the women's locker room. All items are first-come, first-served.
A photo ID or Evergreen CRC Membership card is required in an exchange for an item. If you lose it, you'll be responsible for the replacement cost.
Deodorant and other sundries are available to buy at the Greener Bookstore or the Corner Store.
If there's something you wish we offered, let us know.
- Yoga mats and blocks
- Climbing shoes
- Equipment for racket sports: racquetball, tennis, and badminton
- Balls: basketballs, volleyballs, footballs & flag football gear, soccer balls, and dodgeballs
- Jump ropes
- Disc golf discs and Frisbees
- Foam rollers and stretching bands
- Swimming goggles
The Outdoor Program (TOP) Rentals
The Outdoor Program has outdoor camping, rock climbing, mountaineering, paddling, and specialty equipment packages for rent. All rental equipment is available for students, faculty, staff and community members.
The Outdoor Program also organizes local and regional outdoor activities for Evergreen students! Find out more about how you can get involved.
Academic Year Hours (while classes are in session)
Monday-Friday 2 pm - 7 pm
Location: CRC 109
- These are the only hours you can pick up or drop off equipment
- All rentals are first-come, first-serve. You may choose to call ahead to check availability, but we cannot hold or reserve items.
- We accept cash, check, debit, and credit cards. You'll need to pay the full amount when you pick up your items.
- Discounts are available for weekend and weekly rentals
- Late fees are costly and avoidable! To avoid them, return equipment on time--a friend can do it for you.
- If you lose or damage an item, you are responsible for the full replacement and/or repair costs