The Deans Area provides support for a variety of faculty and student grant opportunities. For details visit the pages listed below.
Opportunities for Faculty
Faculty are eligible to apply for a number of competitive grants from Evergreen to support research, creative endeavors, professional development, and teaching. Click on the links below to find out more about these opportunities.
- Sponsored Research awards, open to permanent faculty members, support faculty research and creative efforts.
- Foundation Grants for Faculty, open to all faculty including visitors and adjuncts, fund a variety of costs related to faculty research and professional development.
- The Kutter Fund for Microbiology Research at Evergreen supports faculty-led microbiology research projects that engage undergraduate students.
- PLATO Lecture Series awards fund an annual guest speaker series on a topic concerning computers and technology.
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship: Faculty deadline January 25, 2019, application details coming soon
For information about applying for faculty funding from outside sources contact John McLain, Evergreen's Director of Grants and Foundation Relations.
Opportunities for Your Students
There are some very limited funds for supporting student academic work.