Travel Visa at Evergreen

Visa Credit Card: The J.P. Morgan Chase Visa corporate credit card may be available for individuals for use while on authorized state business travel. If an individual is issued a travel credit card, it can only be used for authorized travel related expenses. You will be reimbursed only for expenses authorized by current state regulations. Once you are issued a corporate card, you will not be eligible for travel advances. Personal expenses are NOT to be charged to the corporate card. It cannot be used to purchase initial airfare or for car rentals.

Airfare is to be purchased through a qualified travel agency using the The Evergreen State College's CTA account--eliminating any personal charges to our employees. Additionally, rental cars are to be rented through Enterprise Rent-a-Car using the College’s account. For further information on airfare or car rentals, contact the Travel Office.

You must maintain complete and accurate records regarding your travel and promptly submit a completed and approved travel expense voucher, with all required receipts to the Travel office at the conclusion of your trip. A credit card charge slip does not qualify as a valid receipt for inclusion with the expense voucher.

Upon employment termination you must relinquish your VISA corporate credit card to the Travel office.

For further information on the VISA credit card, contact the Travel Office.