Housing Check-In Information
Requirements prior to check-in:
- Complete the online RAD Housing Tutorial before moving onto campus
- This takes about 20-30 minutes to complete. It includes important community standards and health information that everyone needs to understand
- We ask everyone to complete the tutorial as soon as possible and before moving onto campus
- Complete COVID-19 Health Verification Form on the morning of check in
- This only takes a moment to complete
- If you answer “yes” to any of the questions (except for travel outside of Washington) then you should delay your move in date. If you are unable to do so, you will be put in a separate isolation apartment for up to 2 weeks and then will have to move again into your permanent apartment.
- Please complete this by 9am on your check in day
- Pull up Health Verification Badge on your phone at my.evergreen.edu - profile before you arrive. Some cell providers have weak service on campus.
- If you arrive without completing both the tutorial and health verification form, you will not be issued room keys. You will be redirected to another location to complete these tasks on your cell phone. This will significantly delay your move in time, as we have scheduled appointments.
You will be required to quarantine for two weeks in a temporary apartment. For two weeks after moving onto campus, you will be required to spend most of your time in your temporary apartment. You will be able to leave wearing a mask to get food from the dining hall and take solo walks. After a two week quarantine exhibiting no COVID symptoms, you will move into your permanent apartment.
- Appointments will be available on Wednesday March 31 and April 7 if you cannot arrive on March 26
- You must check in by appointment on March 26, or Wednesday March 31 or Wednesday April 7, for our community quarantine to work
- Due to our quarantine, if you arrive prior/or after these assigned times you will not be given access to your apartment keys.
If you are feeling ill or have been exposed to COVID-19
- Please delay your check in
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a check in appointment at a later date
What to expect when you check-in:
- Arrive in housing within 15 minutes of your assigned check-in time in the A building bus loop
- Enter the bus loop and park at the 15 minute loading/unloading meters.
- Call 360-867-6132 and we'll meet you in front of A building
- Make sure you’ve completed your tutorial and health verification form before you leave for Evergreen
- Bring masks for everyone in your group
- Everyone must wear a mask when in the housing area whether you are inside your apartment or outside unloading
- After you get keys, you will only be able to park at the meter for 15 minutes or risk getting a ticket
- Move your car to F Lot
- There will be a wagon in each apartment to help assist you in moving your belongings. If you have your own hand truck or wagon, please bring it.
After you move-in:
- All residents will self-quarantine with their temporary roommates for two weeks
- After moving in your belongings, only you and your roommates may enter your apartment
- Visit www.evergreen.edu/tour/trailmaps for information on things to do outside
- Settle into your apartment and hang out with your roommates
- Take out meals will be available from the Greenery
- Learn more about Self Quarantine Expectations
Check In Appointment Information:
- To confirm or select a new check-in appointment:
- log on to the StarRez Portal
- Select ‘Check In Appointments’
- The My Appointments section shows your current appointment
- The Book an Appointment section shows other available appointments
- If you see an appointment that works better for you:
- Cancel your current appointment in the My Appointments section
- Appointment availability will change when other students cancel and select new appointments
- Select an available appointment in the Book and Appointment section
- You may select any available appointment on Friday 3/26
- Confirm your new appointment time is correct in the My Appointments section. You will also receive a confirmation email with your new appointment time