Explore what’s happening this summer
- Want to get ahead at work? Take a professional development class.
- Heading to college in the fall? Catch up or get a head start.
- Need a prerequisite for grad school? Pick it up this summer.
- Are you a current college student? Speed your time to graduation.
- Want to learn something new? Challenge yourself with new ideas.
- Thinking of finishing your degree? Get started now!
You can enroll in classes that run for the full ten-week session or in more intensive five-week sessions. Classes are available during the day, evening, and on weekends, on our Olympia campus or in Tacoma.
Summer 2020 will be available February 2020. To get an idea of the type of classes we offer in summer, Explore the 2020 summer catalog.
It’s easy to get started
Anyone can register for classes. As a special student you don't have to submit transcripts or pay an application fee!
Find out how to register as a special student.
- Registration begins for admitted students on May 18, 2020.
- Registration begins for special students on May 26, 2020.
Come to the Academic Fair on Wednesday, May 13, 2020 from 4 to 6 pm in the Costantino Recreation Center to talk to faculty about upcoming programs and classes.
Full Session (10 weeks)
|June 22 – August 30 (evaluation week August 31 – September 5)|
First Session (5 weeks)
|June 22 – July 26 (evaluation week July 27 – August 1)|
Second Session (5 weeks)
|July 27 – August 30 (evaluation week August 31 – September 5)|