The Tacoma Program
Finish your bachelor’s degree in just six quarters in a close-knit community. Evergreen’s Tacoma Program offers convenience, flexibility, and diversity. Enter to learn, depart to serve.
Spring and Summer 2020 operations
Evergreen is moving to remote learning and services for Spring and Summer 2020 to keep our community healthy and to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Phone messages on our main line of (253) 680-3000 will be checked daily. You may also contact the following people for further questions by email:
- Marcia Tate Arunga, Dean, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Natasha Lemke, Student Services Coordinator, email@example.com
- Marla German, Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leah Wilkins, Lab Coordinator, email@example.com
The Tacoma Program of The Evergreen State College is a full-time course of study for students who have already completed at least 90 transferable credits. Students who complete the program receive a bachelor’s degree.
All students attend full time, but you have the option of either day or evening classes. You can get started in the fall, winter, or spring quarter. Give the program a try and register as a special student for the summer.
Thinking about applying but not sure if you have enough credits? Request an unofficial transcript review.
Visit us to learn how to complete your education
- Learn more about our unique daytime and evening curriculum in classes offered at our Tacoma location
- Meet faculty, staff, current students, and alumni
- Tour the building
- Meet with admissions staff to learn about applying
Graduate Programs in Tacoma
The Master of Public Administration offers selected elective course in Tacoma. Learn more about what MPA courses will be available.