Travel Forms

Note: To fill out forms electronically, they must be opened with Adobe Reader. Otherwise, they will need to be printed and filled out by hand.

Be sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader to minimize potential frustrations.

Travel Authority Form (PDF) - This is a combined Travel Authority/Blanket Travel Authority Form. A Travel Authority (TA) form must be completed for the traveler, approved by the appropriate authorized designee and delivered to the Travel Office prior to every trip in connection with college business. All out of country travel--excluding British Columbia, Canada--must have approval using a trip justification form below from a Vice-President or the Provost.

A Blanket Travel Authority (BTA) is designed to cover the employee throughout the fiscal year for in-state travel only using the same org number. The Blanket Travel Authority is also valid in bordering counties/cities in the states of Oregon and Idaho that are contiguous to the border between Washington-Idaho or Washington-Oregon.

Travel Advance Form (PDF) - Travel advance request is authorized for current faculty and permanent staff only. May be requested only if out-of-pocket expenses will exceed $100.00 and must be submitted at least 10 working days in advance. Travel advances may only be requested/approved for Travel advances cannot be requested for registration fees, airfares, car rentals or POV mileage. The purpose of the travel advance is to defray the employee's anticipated reimbursable expenses for meals and lodging and other miscellaneous expenses such as parking, taxi fares, etc. The amount of the advance is based on an estimate and may exceed the actual allowable expenses. The traveler must be prepared to return any non-reimbursable portion of the advance to the college within 10 days of the conclusion of his or her trip. Lodging and meal rates (per diem) can be found at

Trip Justification Form (PDF) - The Trip Justification Form must be filled out and attached to the TA for any travel to Hawaii or out of country travel. It requires the signature of a vice-president or Provost.

Lodging Exception Form (PDF) - This form is required when actual lodging rate exceeds the authorized rates for the area which the traveler stayed overnight. Lodging rates may be found on our home page. Select the most appropriate reason for the exception request. Must be approved by a supervisor or designated person.

150% Lodging Exception Form (PDF) - This form is used only when the actual lodging rate exceeds the authorized per diem rate (combined lodging and meal rate) for the area which the travel stayed overnight by 150% or more. This form must be approved by the president or vice president.

A-20 Travel Expense Voucher Form 2021 (Excel) - This form is for travel on January 1, 2021 thru December 31, 2021.

A-20 Travel Expense Voucher Form 2020 (Excel) - This form is for travel on January 1, 2020 thru December 31, 2020. 

The Travel Expense Voucher is an accounting form used to document the money spent on a trip, and how much is owed to the traveler by the college, or by the traveler to the college. Original receipts for expenses are to be attached to the A-20. Traveler must sign the form which is then approved by their supervisor or designated person. 

Banned Travel Exception Form (PDF) - ALERT: Use this form to request travel to North Carolina.